START HERE >>
1. Intro Offer
Our $25 Intro Offer is an easy place to start! It gets you 2 weeks unlimited access to BUF Bayswater group training and a one-on-one consult. Come check out our classes, meet our community, work up a sweat, have a laugh annnnd we’ll tee up a time to chat one-on-one about your health and fitness hopes and dreams (and maybe even your fears), plus discuss ways to help tailor workouts to your individual needs.
Need a bit more of a KICK to get STARTED? Check out our 4 week KICKSTARTER! It’s our intro offer with added BUFness!
CONTINUE WITH >>
1. Access All Areas: BUF and Yoga!
- Access All Areas || 10 class pass for $135 (2 month expiry)
- Access All Areas || 20 class pass for $190 (2 month expiry)
- Access All Areas || 30 class pass for $240 (2 month expiry)
The ACCESS ALL AREAS pack is designed for the Girl who:
- Wants a healthy balance of exercise types and intensities (ie. Cardio one day, yoga the next, then strength to top off the week. Hells yeah!)
- Requires the flexibility to choose different workout types and frequencies week to week (ie. you could attend just 1 class this week, then 4 next week)
- Prefers to listen to her body and choose workouts that match how she feels (body, mind and soul) on the day (ie. don’t feel like ‘Unstoppable cardio hiit’ on Tuesday? Now you can opt for Yoga instead!).
2. Casual Passes: BUF Only!
Our casual passes get you access to all BUF Bayswater. These packages are designed for the Girl who attends BUF anywhere from 1-3 times a week.
- 1 casual pass for $20 has a TWO week expiry
- 8 casual passes for $120 has a TWO month expiry
- 12 casual passes for $144 has a TWO month expiry
EXTRA SERVICES >>
For our Mummas using the Childminding service, you purchase and book into childminding separately so we know how many babes are coming to each class (one childminding pass can be used for up to TWO siblings).
- 1 childminding pass is $10 has a ONE month expiry
- 5 childminding passes for $40 has a TWO month expiry
If you need advice on what to purchase please get in touch. I’m here to help