May - July Timetable
Our fun and functional workouts, balanced timetable of classes and positive community of women will have you falling in love with fitness.
Our timetable has been lovingly designed to give our Girls lots of variety whilst maintaining a good balance of movement types and intensities. You can choose from a selection of 30, 45 and 60minute classes, offering strength, resistance, mat-based toning, yoga, boxing and cardio. You can also get in a little HIIT for maximum results without over doing it!
We believe fitness should be something you enjoy and something that allows you to be flexible with your intensity and experience. We don’t believe fitness should be all about ‘results’, or punishing yourself for bad nutrition choices, or ‘earning’ your treats.
At BUF, we chose to move our bodies often because of how it makes us feel – happy centred, strong, empowered, fit, capable, unstoppable and fearless – rather than how it makes us look! Our timetable of classes reflects this – it’s focus is fun, function, variety, balance and those positive movement feels!
- We love workouts that are fun, functional and a little bit fierce.
- We love variety! Our workouts incorporate a mixture of muscle groups, movement types, fitness components and exercise equipment. We change our workout content and structure fortnightly.
- We love working up a sweat, getting that post-workout endorphin high, moving in the fresh air and sharing a laugh with the girls.
- Lots of our girls were worried about their fitness before they started! We work with all levels of fitness and design our workouts to allow people to go at their own pace!
- We teach you how to safely do moves, how to regress moves, AND how to progress moves so you can get what YOUR need from our workouts.
- We take the time to get to know you and your goals so we can help you achieve them.
- Our community is inclusive and not at all competitive.
- We have women of all ages, fitness levels and backgrounds.
*Intro offer for NEW MEMBERS only. Includes 14 days unlimited access to group fitness classes and a one-on-one consult with an experienced trainer who will help tailor workouts to your individual needs. 14 days begins on the day you first attend. Must attend within 2 weeks of purchasing intro offer. No joining fee or lock in contracts.
For our Mummas needing the CHILDMINDING SERVICE, you purchase and book into childminding separately. This is so we know how many babes are coming to each class and can arrange childminders to suit. One childminding pass can be used for up to 2 siblings. You have 2 months to use all the childminding passes in a pack! For Mummas on the INTRO OFFER I recommend starting with the 3 pack ($30)